My Inspired Art

For my inspired artwork, I chose the example of Peaks. The original picture was of blue mountains and the sun on the side of the picture. I changed It so that the mountains were wider, the colorful sun was peaking overhead the mountains and there was a waterfall that is coming down the mountains. My mountains are different than the original picture they are wider and are different colors. I added a waterfall so it looked more original than what I started with. I made the triangles for the mountains and then I turned on the grid and put in the set x,y coordinate block and I just played with the numbers until I got it right. I then used the action blocks to write the code for my sun, waterfall, and the Mountain because I did not want the code to be very long. I think I improved more than my last time project which was the make your name in code project. I used different blocks that I have never used before for example the XY coordinate block and the set color and set pen size blocks. Here is the link that will take you to my code: https://turtle.sugarlabs.org/. You can just paste it into an open tab and it will take you to my blog.