My Turtle Art Project

My Turtle Art Project makes a nonagon even though the product looks simple the code was very complex because I was beginning to find my way around the website. It took me a long time to figure out how to code the right numbers and all that because this was my first time doing turtle art. But now I feel more comfortable with coding and I’m happy about that. I know how to feel comfortable around turtle art. I first used the store in block to set up how big I want my nonagon. Then made it turn right 40 degrees so that it would be closer to a circle than a square. After that, I repeated this action once and then added another store in the block to change the distance for my shape. I then repeated the code 11 times and I got the shape I wanted. I learned a lot from this project and turtle.org I learned that you can use shortcuts in code and you don’t always need it to belong.

2 thoughts on “My Turtle Art Project

1. You have several sentences and don’t really tell me much. Why is the code complicated? Why did you use a variable instead of just using a standard fixed distance? What was hard about this? What did you learn? Would you do it the same way next time?

Those are the kinds of details we need in these posts!