All about me

Hi, my name is Myna I am a 7th grader at Quest Academy. My favorite subject in school is Gym, Math, and LA/SS. Outside of school, I go to singing classes ( I take Indian classical music and I used to do choir ) and dance classes. I play the Piano and Violin. My favorite band is BTS and my favorite song by them is called Dionysis

Here is a link to let you learn more about BTS ( Intro to BTS )

My favorite type of music is K-pop and pop. When I am frustrated I do yoga to be peaceful. The types of food I like are Soups and Salads my favorite food is Ceaser salad with croutons. Because I like to be healthy and I honestly like Healthy food more than Junk food. My hobbies are Drawing( I am soon going to set up a store on Etsy to sell all my drawings and then donate the money to a shelter), Crocheting, Dancing, and singing. Fun facts about me are I have creaky bones and I sprained my wrists and ankles many times. When I grow up I want to go to the Perleman School of Pennsylvania to become a Pediatrician. I want to become the best version of myself that I can be.

2 thoughts on “All about me

1. Love that last line 🙂 You mention a ton of things. You don’t tell me a lot about just about any of them tho! You like singing? What do you like to sing? Do you sing in a group? Ever sing in public? And so on…. I’d rather have lots of depth about one or two things, than 8-10 things with no depth! Also, why no images or hyperlinks? I don’t know anything about BTS. Why not link me up to a site that would let me learn more?

One last thing, you have the “Click here to set up your call to action” on your front page. Either put something in there, or get rid of it!